There is not enough official cases? Or you can see a lot of custom cases and want to make your own, but don't know how?
Firstly, on the main page of Drakemoon you can see "Create Case" option. Click it and start creating your case.
1 - Write the name of your case. Be as original as you can and attract the attention of other users
2 - Choose case picture. You will decide how your case will look.
3 - Add games and/or vouchers to your case. Select what you want.
4 - You can also add other cases in your own custom case.
5 - When you have your games, vouchers and cases selected, now it is time to write odds. If more expensive items get a better percentage, then the overall cost of the case will be bigger. After you write percent, click on the "Calculate" button and see what happens.
You can see that everything is good. Total odds are 100% (it can't be lower or higher), Case price is written and I am allowed to Create Case.
Other facts to remember:
- You can create 10 cases per day;
- You get 1% bonus from each case that players will open;
- You can promote your case (be as creative as you can). If more people will open your cases, more bonus coins you will get;
- You can track your bonus coins on the Affiliate page;
- You can only claim your bonus coins when you collect $1. The money will be added to your balance.
- If you want to start to get commissions and earnings from your cases you need to deposit at least $1 on Drakemoon.
- Users, who open your cases have to deposit at least $1 into their accounts if you want to get commissions when they open your cases.
- You only need to deposit one time. After that, you will be able to get commissions and claim your collected coins when they reach an amount of $1.
- If your cases are opened by Youtubers, who are partners of Drakemoon, you won't get coins from it.
If you still have questions, you can always contact our Support Team for additional information - https://www.drakemoon.com/support