If you want to open a Game Case and do not know how to do it - have a look:
1. Choose a Game Case, which you would like to open, and click on it.
2. After you pick a case, you will be able to open it and select the number of cases you would like to open at once, as you can see in the picture.
Also, you can try a free test spin, to check out the case.
4. Also, you will find a "Games that are in the case" section, where the assortment of games in that particular case is provided.
Additionally - You are able to check the odds of the every game win, by clicking on "Check winning numbers"
3. After you open a case and win one specific game, a table with two options will appear: sell or try again.
If you choose to try again, the case will automatically spin one more time.
4. All the games that you won from the cases, automatically appears in your inventory. Click on the game and select one of the two options: Sell or Claim CD Key.
If you decide to claim CD key, it will appear after you click on the Claim CD Key button.
Note: you can claim CD Key from your inventory only once.
5. However, if you forgot to copy the CD Key, you can still get it. Go to your profile history (just click on your profile picture next to your balance), select Claimed CD Keys History and there you will find all the Keys.
Just don't forget, that you can only use this code once.
If you still have questions, you can always contact our Support Team for additional information - https://www.drakemoon.com/support