There is not enough official lootboxes? Or you can see a lot of custom lootboxes and want to make your own, but don't know how?
Firstly, on the main page of Drakemoon you can see “Create Lootbox+” option. Click it and start creating your case.
1. Write the name of your lootbox. Be as original as you can and attract the attention of other users. The name of lootbox must be unique.
2. Choose lootbox picture. You will decide how your lootbox will look.
3. Click next
4. Add items/lootboxes to your lootbox. Please make sure you have chosen from 5 to 20 options.
5. When you have your games, vouchers and lootbox selected, now it is time to write odds. If more expensive items get a better percentage, then the overall cost of the lootbox will be bigger. After you write percent, click on the "Calculate" button and see what happens.
6. Click create lootbox. Congratulations your lootbox is created!
Other facts to remember:
- You can create 10 lootbox per day;
- You get 1% bonus from each lootbox that players will open;
- You can promote your lootbox (be as creative as you can). If more people will open your lootboxes, more bonus coins you will get;
- You can track your bonus coins on the Affiliate page;
- You can only claim your bonus coins when you collect $1. The money will be added to your balance.
- If you want to start to get commissions and earnings from your cases you need to deposit at least $1 on Drakemoon.
- Users, who open your lootboxes have to deposit at least $1 into their accounts if you want to get commissions when they open your lootboxes.
- You only need to deposit one time. After that, you will be able to get commissions and claim your collected coins when they reach an amount of $1.
- If your lootboxes are opened by Youtubers, who are partners of Drakemoon, you won't get coins from it.
You can find all of the information about Your custom lootboxes in 'My Lootboxes' section in your user panel.
There You can find information on how many times each of Your lootboxes were opened and provided You with affiliate money.
If you still have questions, you can always contact our Support Team for additional information - https://www.drakemoon.com/support