If you want to open a Lootbox and do not know how to do it - have a look:
1. Choose a Lootbox, which you would like to open, and click on it.
2. After you pick a lootbox, you will be able to open it (also, you can try a free test spin, to check out the lootbox).
3. Below you can see what items are in the lootbox, where the assortment of games in that particular lootbox is provided.
4. By clicking on a specific game You will find information about it: what platform the game is meant for, its specifications, screenshots.
3. After you open a lootbox and win one specific game, a table with two options will appear: sell or try again.
If you choose to try again, the case will automatically spin one more time.
4. All the games that you won from the lootboxes, automatically appears in your inventory. Click on the game and select one of the two options: Sell or Claim Games.
If you decide to claim the CD key, it will appear after you click on the Claim CD Key button.
Note: you can claim CD Key from your inventory only once.
5. You can check the CD Key for the game you claimed in your profile. Go to your user panel and select Inventory (just click on your profile picture next to your balance or select 'Inventory' in the drop down menu), check Claimed CD Keys and there you will find all the Keys.
Just don't forget, that you can only use this code once.
If you still have questions, you can always contact our Support Team for additional information - https://www.drakemoon.com/support